General Accounting Services
At Grant Thornton Turkey, we always stand by our clients with an extensive portfolio of diversified services.
At Grant Thornton Turkey, our focus is on the process of growth for our corporate clients. In this context, we produce effective solutions based on our diverse portfolio of services on offer for corporate clients. Rising on the commendable reputation Grant Thornton brand boasts in the field of accounting services, we go on to reinforce our already strong position in Turkish market. Our high-quality and experienced human resources specialized in not only Turkish Tax Regulations but also international accounting standards, we add value to the accounting services provided to corporate clients.
General Accounting Services to Add Value to Our Clients’ Business Processes
At Grant Thornton Turkey, we offer high-quality services in the following areas, consistent with international standards. We are also extremely diligent in ensuring compliance with Turkish Tax Regulations. The leading services we offer to our corporate clients at Grant Thornton Turkey are as follows:
- Establishment and implementation of the accounting system
- VAT, Social Security, Withholding, Stamp Duty and Advance Corporate Income Tax Returns - Annual Corporate Income Tax Return etc. issuance and submittance
- Consultancy regarding Uniform Account Plan and its application
- Maintaining statutory books in line with the applicable regulations and end-of-year settlements
- Payroll services
- Management of the procedures to start the implementation of e-book and e-invoice practices
- E-book and e-invoice practices
- Conversions between local accounting systems and international accounting methods
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting
- Consultancy for tax questions and proposed solutions
- Regular briefings about current regulations
- Complete reporting processes before the Chambers of Commerce, Tax Offices, Social Security Agencies and Municipalities, regarding capital increases, capital decreases, address changes, executive appointments, general assembly meetings etc.