Dynamic businesses need to move with speed and purpose if they want to capitalise on opportunities in hospitality and tourism. At Grant Thornton, we know exactly what it takes to succeed in this rapidly changing sector.
While many businesses may remain trapped in a cycle of austerity, we can help make sure your organisation is structured, governed and managed to thrive.
Our teams provide services tailored to the hospitality and tourism industry, including working with you to:
- External audit
- Corporate and international tax
- VAT and Indirect taxes
- Tax advisory and planning
- Outsource of accounting processes
- Corporate finance
- Financial and operational restructuring
- Enrich business planning
- Performance development and managing organisational change
- Supply chain management
- Human resources management
- Turquality advisory
- Building marketing strategies and key account management
- M&A services
- Valuation and due diligence
- Internal audit and internal controls
- Customs and foreign trade
Why Grant Thornton
Drawing on our deep sector knowledge, we can help you navigate the changing business environment for hospitality and tourism companies.
We understand the global economic cycle and the trends in tourism and hospitality, from social media and online travel agent impacts, to new age consumers, green operations and emerging market challenges. In the face of these and many other challenges, but also by understanding what’s driving hospitality growth, we can work with you to scenario plan, manage costs, create flexible organisations and finance growth.
Through our understanding of traditional and emerging markets, we can also work with you to develop and expand into new areas.