Real Estate & Construction
For more information on sectorsContact
While the impact of the prolonged downturn continues to be felt, pockets of opportunity and optimism have emerged within the retail estate and construction industry. At Grant Thornton, it’s our goal to help you benefit from these opportunities and unlock your potential for growth. We are proud to work with a long and varied list of clients.
Our real estate and construction team provide services tailored to your industry, including working with you to:
- External audit
- Corporate and international tax
- VAT and Indirect taxes
- Tax advisory and planning
- Outsource of accounting processes
- Corporate finance
- Financial and operational restructuring
- Enrich business planning
- Performance development and managing organisational change
- Supply chain management
- Human resources management
- Turquality advisory
- Building marketing strategies and key account management
- M&A services
- Valuation and due diligence
- Internal audit and internal controls
- Customs and foreign trade
Why Grant Thornton
Many of our sector specialists have worked within the retail and construction industry themselves, meaning we know this sector inside out. By drawing on our extensive knowledge, we can provide you with innovative solutions to the challenges facing your business today.
We’ll also work with you to identify new funding sources, reduce your risk levels and structure your returns. Our commercial approach to the needs of your organisation will give you the best possible chance of success in today’s market.