Energy markets worldwide are undergoing major changes. The Turkish market in particular, is in a dynamic development phase. In this dynamic and complex environment, Grant Thornton can provide you with its expertise in energy markets combined with deep knowledge of all financial, fiscal and regulatory issues involved.
We are ready to help you understand and navigate the challenges, and make sure you have the solutions you’ll need to capitalise on opportunities to unlock your potential for growth. Our experience in the energy sector covers a wide variety of fields, including electricity, gas, renewables, energy efficiency and more.
Our Energy and resources specialists can work with you on:
- External audit
- Corporate and international tax
- VAT and Indirect taxes
- Tax advisory and planning
- Outsource of accounting processes
- Corporate finance
- Financial and operational restructuring
- Enrich business planning
- Performance development and managing organisational change
- Supply chain management
- Human resources management
- Turquality advisory
- Building marketing strategies and key account management
- M&A services
- Valuation and due diligence
- Internal audit and internal controls
- Customs and foreign trade
Why Grant Thornton
We have experienced teams that constantly follow global developments in energy markets and regulation, ready to support and advise you in all types of services, including audit, tax, management advisory and forensic services. Our global network and experience, means we can support you as you expand your business and provide on the ground expertise and insight.