Grant Thornton Turkey has been certified by the Ministry of Trade, as a TURQUALITY® Management Consultancy Firm
Grant Thornton Turkey has been certified by the Ministry of Trade as a TURQUALITY® Management Consultancy Firm. Implemented by the Ministry of Trade since year 2006, TURQUALITY®, the world’s first and only state-supported branding program, supports many valuable Turkish firms engaged in various industries.
Grant Thornton Turkey is certified by the Ministry of Trade, in terms of performing preliminary review of the firms which wish to be enrolled in the TURQUALITY® support program, and assisting the firms enrolled in the program in their efforts to prepare a Road Map for Development.
An integral part of Grant Thornton International, which operates in more than 140 countries, Grant Thornton Turkey has been providing services since 1986. Based on its certification as a TURQUALITY® Management Consultancy firm, Grant Thornton Turkey has accelerated its well-established Management Consultancy activities. It offers Management Consultancy services to national and international companies, government agencies and other organizations on the following topics with a focus on TURQUALITY® preliminary reviews and preparation for the Development of Road Map.
- Strategic Management Consultancy
- Strategy Development and Strategic Planning
- Digital Strategy and Digital Transformation Process
- Performance Enhancement and Organizational Change Management
- Human Resources Management with a Focus on Efficiency
- Supply Chain Management with a Focus on Value
- Structural Transformation of Family Firms
- Brand Strategy Development
- Corporate Performance Management
- International Marketing Management and Strategy
- Increasing International Competitiveness
- Business Processes Analysis and Structuring
- Robotic Process Automation
Aziz M. Hatipağaoğlu (PhD) will continue to serve Turkish business community, as a TURQUALITY® Management Consultancy Services Department Head with Grant Thornton Turkey.